Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...Seeya!...


We are leaving in less than 12 hours for a much deserved and anticipated almost 2 week vacation! We will be spending a few days in Florida and then hopping on a cruise ship and sailing away. We'll find ourselves indulging in the warm sun & beaches of the Eastern Caribbean, as well as enjoying every minute of not having to cook, clean or lift a finger ;) The food will be great I'm sure! I hope it doesn't get TOO cold for you guys.. and hopefully we will come back A LOT darker than you too. ;)

Adios!!

5 comments:

Shmacque said...

I'm JEALOUS!! :) Have so much fun!!

Meghann said...

Wow, some serious rubbing it in! ;) You deserve a break! I hope you have a great time, stay safe, and come home refreshed!

Brittney said...

Yay! I'm jealous but I hope you have fun!

Ann said...

Have a wonderful well deserved vacation and take some pictures....just for fun!

Brooke said...

Hey you guys! I just found your blog from Kristen's! Love it! Have a blast on your trip. I hope you don't miss all your puppies too much!!!

Authors