Saturday, November 14, 2009

Apple Bottom Jeans

I know ya'll haven't heard from me in a while but I promise I will eventually make a good post.. for now enjoy this video CLICK HERE I'm sure you've probably seen it but it makes me laugh everytime! Makes me wanna go buy some apple bottom jeans.

P.S. My home photography studio is getting SO close to being ready for clients, I get all giddy just thinking about it. If any of you run into any cool couches, chairs, props, or accessories let me know because I am in NEED!

3 comments:

Megs said...

I would be happy to be a shopping buddy for fun accessories!!! I would love to check out that place in Layton with you & there are some fun stores I've heard about on Bountiful Main Street. :)

Emerie & I would appreciate a play day!

Megs said...

PS - I'm so glad you did this home studio! Emerie's one year pictures will be so great!

Shmacque said...

Your studio is SOO Cute, shopping with you was so much Fun today!! It was great to see you and your cute face!! Love Ya!!

Authors