Saturday, October 23, 2010

Home FOR SALE!

Our townhouse is up for sale!
So.. tell your friends :)

It is located in Layton right on the Kaysville/Layton border.
It is approximately 1200 square feet - 3 bedrooms & 1.5 bathrooms.
$139,900

Take a peek inside...
{View into the living room from the entryway}
{Custom built gas fireplace in living room}
{Living Room}
{Kitchen Area with doors that go out to the backyard}
{Kitchen}

{Laundry room}

{Half Bathroom - downstairs}
Can you see me standing on the toilet in my PJs? :)
{View of part of the stairs}
{Hallway upstairs}
{Full bathroom - upstairs}
{A glimpse of the Master bedroom - it's a lot bigger & has a walk-in closet}
{Bedroom #2}

*I don't have a photo of Bedroom #3 because it is full of photography props and backdrops because I use it as my studio currently. It has new wood flooring, is painted an off-white/beige and has a walk-in closet.

The house has been recently painted, & has cast iron railings, light fixtures & faucets.
We also got brand new carpet after these photos were taken!

Call or text Tyler if you are interested & would like to come see it!
(801) 628-6261



P.S. Can you find Roxi in 3 of these photos?

5 comments:

karlianne said...

i found her! haha. last one was a tricky one in the mirror. haha. when (if) i move out- i vote you are decorating my house. seriously.

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

Rach, where are you moving? I LOVE your town home it's so cute. I vote you move next to me..LOL

Anonymous said...

Where are you guys moving to??? Your town home is so trendy i love it!!! Don't move to BFE by Brindie.. Bad idea lol.... It'll be fun to change things up for you guts!

Anonymous said...

Rachel how much are you selling it for My little sister is getting married soon and I was just curious also where is this located?

Tara said...

If I can convince my hubby to buy it...but can you leave everything in it how's it's decorated? LOVE it!! I need you to come decorate for me..

Authors