Thursday, October 27, 2011

October

October flew by so fast. Most of the month I was consumed in getting ready for Karli's wedding. She had her reception at a beautiful place, but it did require us to decorate ourselves. So we spent the weeks prior to her wedding day making center pieces, making poms, decorating & painting mason jars, making thank you tags, painting frames and other things. Gosh writing it down makes it seem like it wasn't that much but it was A LOT.
{a lot of our nights looked like this}


{we made around 300 of these tags to go on these IBC root beers}


It was all worth it though. The wedding day couldn't have been better. It was gorgeous!
I will do a post all about it once we get the pictures back but for now I'll let you see one of her bridals we shot in September :)

One Sunday this month, I decided to experiment and make some donuts I found on Pinterest. Tyler helped me of course and they were SO delicious!

Pumpkin Donuts with Maple Glaze

6 comments:

Randy Gelter said...

The wedding was a great success and you did an awesome job on it!

PS- I want some more of those donuts..... the were GREAT !!

Shanna said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!! i can already tell your sisters wedding was amazing. just in those few pictures!

pretty please email me the donut recipe! it looks delish!!!

Meghann said...

The wedding we so beautiful! Wonderfully done. Those donuts look great too. Don't ya just love pinterest?! I'm making a t-shirt flower I found on pinterest for Priya's outfit tomorrow as I type.

karlianne said...

thank you thank you thank you for all your help with the wedding!!! i dont think i can say that enough times to express how much i mean that! you and mom both did so much for me and took SO much stress off of me. i LOVED everything about my wedding and its all because of you! :) love you forever sister!!

Alysia Gann said...

her dress is amazing!!! i can't wait to see more pictures :]

Megan said...

Those donuts are on my pinterest list of things to make! They look so good! Where did you find a donut pan? Tim & I scoured all our local stores (target, walmart, bed bath & beyond) and couldn't find any.

Authors