Friday, November 2, 2012

Whitley: 4 Months

Hey everybody, I'm 4 months old! My Mom & Dad can't believe how big I am getting already. I am learning new things everyday & I am one curious girl. 
I love to watch Disney Jr, play on my floor gym, & roll over from my tummy to my back. 

I love to grab toys (or anything for that matter) and put them into my mouth. 

My favorite blankey is my "minky" & I love to take naps with it in my swing. 

I have started to giggle but only when my Mommy & Daddy are extra funny (rare). 
I love to talk talk talk & my smile is as big as the moon! 


I still don't love to ride in the car, but it's especially bad at night when I'm tired. 
I went on my first plane ride a month ago with my Mommy to San Francisco & met my new cousin, Maisy. It was so much fun & I was such a good girl. 
In the morning, I love to go with Mom when she runs outside. I fall asleep because I love to be outside.

I love to sit like a big girl in my bumbo chair, and now I get to sit in it on the kitchen table while Mommy & Daddy eat dinner. I am starting to wonder what food they are eating & I think I will be open to trying solids soon! 


I am getting pretty good at holding my own "ba ba" & I get so excited when I see one. 

I found out I have two doggies & I love to watch them & grab their fur when they get close enough.

I have been sleeping in my own room for about 2 months now, & I sleep much better in there. But I started to cut my face with my fingernails so Mommy & Daddy started to put hand mittens on while I sleep at night. 

I am a happy baby & usually only cry if I am hungry or tired. 
I love to go watch my Uncle Braden play football & basketball. But sometimes I fall asleep.

My favorite time of the day is when my Daddy gets home from work & plays with me.




  
Trying on my new swimsuit for HAWAII!

I discovered my tongue, and I think it's pretty cool!

Mommy & I have the same eye color!


 My first Halloween!

4 comments:

HIL and ERIK said...

Rach! She is one sweet little doll. I love when their personality starts coming thru. For some reason, she reminds me of my Elsa - maybe it's their big pretty eyes. She looks like one happy girl!

Anonymous said...

Rach!
She absolutely perfect! Oh my goodness! I just want to kiss her. :) She has your big pretty eyes! We should do a day date sometime... since we only live 3 minutes away :) And i need a brief teaching.. on how to use photoshop... I know a little bit, but i want to know how you made our wedding picture look like a painting... etc. Love the post!!! Give me a call or send me a text so we can get together... i am free almost anytime!
Nicole

Brooke said...

Oh my heck! She is a babe! She is a perfect mix of you and Tyler:) And those EYES!! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun and keeping busy!

karlianne said...

I love Whitley! Can't wait to see her again!

Authors