Thursday, December 6, 2012

Whitley: 5 Months


Wow, where did my tiny newborn go? I cannot believe I am making this post. We are almost to the half year mark, what the?!

So many new things this girl is doing:
-started rolling from her back to her tummy
-perfected her rolling skills and now I can't keep her in one spot
-came up with a slew of new sounds & loves to talk
-still stubborn to laugh.. I guess Mommy & Daddy just aren't very funny
-smiles so big instead of laughing (at least that's what I'm telling myself)
-sleeps like a champ - most nights 10+ hours without waking
-started eating solids! She is such a good eater - loves carrots, sweet potatoes, squash & bananas
-lost 90% of her hair leaving only a mohawk - but I can't get the courage to cut it off to make it even..
-has started riding better in the car, and most the time falls asleep
-entertains herself so well


Whitley,

I can't believe how fast you are growing. I know it's cliche to say but time has flown by since you made your entrance into our lives. Life is so wonderful with you in it. You brighten our home with your special spirit and just seeing your smiling face makes everything perfect. I look forward to each morning when you wake so I can see your smiling face looking up at me. I cherish every moment I get to spend with you and I will never forget how you've changed my life already. I cannot wait to see what you will become in the years to come. I am so proud of you already and your Daddy and I love you deeply.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Randy Gelter said...

She is definitely wonderful! So happy and fun to be around! I am so glad that you get to be with her all day every day. I am glad that Tyler has a job and works so hard to allow you that. Enjoy every minute of it. She is lucky to have you as a mom!

Authors