Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rachael Tyler Photography

So, it's an unofficial name but it's the best we've come up with so far... It sounds better than a mouthful (Tyler instead of Gapinski... so I still have his name in it :])
Anyways, some of you may know of my obsession I have with photography so I've decided to start turning it into a career. Right now I'm in the portfolio building stage.. so I'm willing to do whatever it takes! If you want any type of photos done, I'm your girl! :] I've started a blog that has samplings of what I've done so please check it out! The address is www.rachaeltylerphotography.blogspot.com
I'm currently interning with Dustin of Dustin Izatt Photography and I am learning so much! A big thanks goes out to him for putting up with my annoyingness :] He is an amazing wedding photographer, so be sure to check out his work as well because I'm learning from the best!
I've shot at one wedding so far & the pictures will be posted soon, but for now I just have a few recent shoots that I've posted.
I'm learning and trying new things everyday so be sure to check back often & leave comments! :]

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Oh Wow! How exciting! I can't believe how quickly you're getting into this. Congrats!

Megs said...

Your pictures are getting better with each shoot! Great job!

Ann said...

Hey Rachel...I meant to talk to you yesterday about checking out Kelli's Photography site: http://www.kellisalter.com/ I think you have similiar styles.

Authors