Thursday, October 9, 2008

Snow Basin & one cute family!!


Last week, Tyler's Mom Amy asked me if I would be willing to take family pictures with my new camera I got about a month ago. Of course I said yes, I'm always up for more practice!

So, after the afternoon session of conference was over, we all piled into the car to head up to Snow Basin to see what it looked like up there & try to get some good shots!

It was so much fun, even though my toes were frozen. I really didn't expect it to be that cold!

Anyways, when it came time to get a whole group pic, we had to set the timer on the camera to shoot it since they MADE me be in it! (I would have been perfectly fine staying behind the camera...)
I haven't learned photoshop to a 'T' yet so these photos are un-touched... but they will do!
I must admit, Carson is one hard boy to get a great, calm picture from. He insists on doing the opposite of what you tell him & always has a cheesy grin.. but honestly that's what makes him Carson & there's not one thing wrong with that! He makes us laugh & there's never a dull moment when he's around!

I had some great ideas for some fall shots, but because of the previous days full of rain, they weren't all possible. I was thankful there were lots of options for other shots though...

Amy, I hope you like the photos! We'll have to go out again when it's not so wet & get some shots of Carson playing in the leaves or something!

4 comments:

Alysia Gann said...

Rach I'm impressed! These are stinkin cute! Keep practicin... My wedding will be about August of 2010... :]

Rachael said...

I will! I cannot wait til your wedding! :] We'll make it soOo cute!

Meghann said...

Nice work Rachael! How are you liking your classes?

Rachael said...

They are great! So much stuff to learn, my brains on overload! But it's so exciting!

Authors