Tuesday, February 17, 2009

...Valentines=L♥ve...

We celebrated Valentines a day early this year because Tyler had to work on Valentine's Day until 8:00 PM & usually doesn't get home until closer to 9:00 PM. I don't remember where I was coming home from, but Tyler was home already & I walked into the kitchen to find red & white roses, lotion from bath & body works, chocolates & a sweater from Hollister! (I'm so spoiled!) I did not expect to get so many cute gifts.

I also got some beautiful flowers from my Dad!

I never know what to do for Tyler for Valentines cuz it seems it's more of a "girl" holiday, but I don't like it that way! I got him a cute card earlier in the week but I was having trouble deciding what other gift I should get him. I went to the mall with my little brother one night & we were passing Fanzz when I got a fabulous idea. Tyler had a Boston Red Sox shirt that he loved & one night he wore it when he went to play basketball at a random church with some friends. Well he ended up leaving it there on accident & couldn't get back into the church to get it & so it was forever lost.. so I managed to find the EXACT same shirt at Fanzz! (I figured this would be a nice surprise) I also got him a cute sweater from Hollister.. I put it all on our bed on his pillow & when he finally got home on Valentines night, we spent a romantic evening together at home (the best!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Nights at home are the best. We're all moved in so we're officially neighbors! You'll have to come over this week and check it out...

Authors