Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Wicked" FUN!


This isn't the best picture as you can tell, but we had to take it with my iPhone so it didn't have flash or anything to help compensate for the darkness.. ANYWAY.. this is Devanee and I at the Broadway musical WICKED! They are in Utah for about a month & we were fortunate enough to get tickets several months ago. We had been anticipating this day for a while & it turned out to be lots of fun! We were running late to get there (because of me I'll admit!) So I dropped Dev off right in front of Capitol theater to make sure she at least got in before it started! I drove around for several minutes trying to find parking & ended up parking at a place I do photo shoots at ALOT! I hardly missed a thing when I finally got seated & we enjoyed every minute of it! All of Devanee's friends were jealous because she got to go, & I was happy that I could be the one to take her!

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Fun! Aaron and I are also jealous you got to go! We loved it when we saw it.

Megs said...

So jealous. Really. :) But glad you guys went and enjoyed it!

Devanee said...

It was amazing!! Im so glad we could go together! It was so much fun! :)

Authors