Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birthday Week

We had lots of birthdays to celebrate last month including my two older brothers, Tyler's mom & little brother Carson. Besides the fact that we are now broke from buying so many presents.. I'm pretty sure we are all 'caked' out. The week of Pioneer day we celebrated a total of 3 times, once for Tim on the 21st, once for Aaron on the 24th & then we celebrated on Sunday for the both of them where we opened gifts! It was extra nice to see everyone so much that week!
On the 21st we had ice cream cake and....
it turned our tongues BLUE

Emerie loved getting pictures taken of her and then looking at them.
Karli, Emerie, Me
Emerie discovered her new fav uncle Tyler game.. "horsey"
Emerie & her Mommy
I LOVE this picture.. HAHA
Tyler and I laughing hard at who knows what
We decided to go get shaved ice at a new location.. we won't be going back.

We went out to Aaron's house later on in the week to celebrate yet again.

Birthday Boy


Porter Ray
Probably the only picture us girls have with our big bro

On Sunday we celebrated one last time for both the boys. They opened presents..







Enjoyed each other's company...
And ate homemade red ribbon cake.. YUM
I think I've definitely had enough cake to last me quite a while! It was a fun week though, I wish we got to see each other that much all the time!

4 comments:

Megs said...

That picture of Em doing the "zoolander" face is AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting these! I always enjoy looking through pictures of the family! And the July Birthday Week is always lots of fun!

Meghann said...

Sorry there was more cake tonight! ;)

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

I LOVE you, I swear everyones Birthday is in August... You look super tiny- I always love the music on your blog.. Miss you much XOXO

Laura said...

Wow I have to seriously get on here and update my blog.. I can barely get on and read these lately :) Glad that you guys are all doing well and that you are still partying like no bodies business :) Miss all of you tons!

Authors