Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camping July 2010

I have been doing so much better at taking pictures over the past month or so I am so proud of myself.. now if only I could get myself to use my professional camera for my own adventures.. but these photos from my ghetto point and shoot will have to do for now!

We had the opportunity to go camping with the Gapinski's up by Bear Lake at the Sunrise camp grounds. We only stayed one night with them but we had lots of fun & were glad we were even able to end up going.. and hey I always love an excuse to wear no make up! :)
Tyler's family adopted one of Roxi & Toby's puppies last year and his name is Brian. Amy loves and adores him & takes him where ever she can.. even camping! He did such a good job with the outdoors & here he is being such a good boy taking a nap.
Tyler and his little brothers were enjoying making the biggest fires imaginable.
We went for a drive.. more like off roading in Jeff's truck and ended up seeing some great views. Makes me wish I would have had my better camera with me.

We went to Minnetonka caves & that was pretty cool to see. It was crazy how unbelievable dark it is in there.
We of course had to get raspberry shakes in Bear Lake.. SO yummy!
For a little while we went geocaching. Tyler & I had never done it before but his mom and little brothers do it all the time. This is the first one we found.



Bear Lake.. SO pretty

5 comments:

Meghann said...

Minnetonka caves are awesome and yes it's so dark! Did they turn the lights off on you and have you hold onto the rod to find your way out? We had a guide do that to us once and it brought a whole new meaning to "Hold to the Rod". This trip looks like so much fun and some really beautiful sights!

Ninjas said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love camping. I love when you blog as well.

xoxo

Megs said...

We love Bear Lake! That looks like a great spot you found to camp! I couldn't tell from the picture - is Brian still pretty massive for being from that litter? Great pics!

Kaley and Jeremy said...

I love Bear Lake! We just got back, in fact. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome you guys got to go camping! Looks like it was a blast. We just went there this last weekend and saw the caves, pretty sweet :0)

Authors