Thursday, January 20, 2011

Devanee's 18th Birthday

So yesterday was my littlest sister Devanee's 18th birthday! It made me feel old because I swear I just turned 18. It was a busy day for most of us running around doing things in honor of Dev's bday. Karli & I made a huge sign to put on the garage of my parents home (sorry forgot to take a pic) then we went to Davis High & found her car with the help of her boyfriend Jake. We decorated it & filled it with balloons!

Later that night we had a homemade meal, Devanee's choice, of Chicken Cordon Bleu, salad & carrots. It was DELICIOUS!
Karli & my mom were the master chefs for the evening. I made the carrots.

{The birthday girl with niece Avalynn}


{Big girl Emerie with her daddy}


{Everyone hung out & enjoyed each other's company}

{My mom & Karli slaving away}

{Dev was spoiled with lots of presents!}




{When each of us girls in the family turned 18, my Dad got us a special keepsake with our names engraved. Usually some type of jewelry box & inside is a necklace with our name or initial}



{Dev & Jake}

{We picked up yummy cupcakes from Cutsie Cakes in Layton}


{Mine & Tyler's picks - Peanut butter & Red velvet - mmm...}

Only one sibling left to turn 18 & officially be an adult. Crazy how fast life seems to fly by..



I'll leave you with this video of Roxi from last night :)

4 comments:

Megs said...

Happy Birthday, Dane! It was a fun party and nice to spend time with everyone.

Ugh on the pictures of me - good thing I'm getting my hair fixed tomorrow!!! But great pictures of my darling daughters & their daddy!

Meghann said...

So sad we missed it, but hoping no one else get this nasty bug!

Ann said...

Cute boyfriend Devanee! Looks like you had a fun birthday.

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

Great pictures! Those cupcakes look DELICIOUS!

Authors