Sunday, January 23, 2011

{happy birthday to me}

My family often teases me about getting presents on other sibling's birthdays. Apparently when I was younger I seemed to always receive gifts on my other sibling's birthdays. I don't remember this but it is a general consensus in the family that it truly did happen.

Well this year I will admit that this statement, whether true or false, has become a reality.

On January 19th, aka Devanee's 18th birthday, I received this beauty...
{Canon S95}

My husband's birthday gift to me. What a nice husband.

& this...

{a leather case}

from sister Karli & bf Chase. What a nice sister & bf.

Before you form a negative assumption about this selfish indulgence..
Let me tell you - I have been searching EVERYWHERE for this camera..
It was out of stock in EVERY store in Utah.
SO I was anxious to get my hands on the first one I could find.
This camera was the last one left at Pictureline & I barely snagged it in the nick of time..

POPULAR much?

As it should be.

I love you Canon S95, you make me happy about throwing my Samsung at the wall.

5 comments:

Shane and Kenzie said...

You deserve a nice new camera because you take such beautiful pictures! Even if they are the 'point and shoot' kind :)
Miss you guys.

Laura said...

You're so funny rach! It looks like an awesome camera, glad you were able to finally find and get it!

karlianne said...

aww.. what an awesome little sister you have. ;) happy (early) birthday!

Meghann said...

Did you really throw your old one? Looks like a sweet toy!

Megs said...

It takes great pictures! What a nice little camera! You'll have to help me pick out a point and shoot for Tim when the time comes - you did great research for this one!

Authors