Monday, April 4, 2011

we love our dogs THIS much


Our bed is pretty tall.. our dogs are very small.
They whine and they weap, because they can't leap
as high as this bed does stand.

So we build them a ramp, so they'll feel like a champ
when they can do it all on their own.

What wouldn't we do for a our sweet little things?
After all, we love to treat them like kings!

So now everyone's happy & without getting sappy..
I adore my lil' family of four.


I've gotta be honest. I can't take any credit for this ramp. It was all Tyler.
He drew up the plan for this bad boy - it even folds up and slides underneath the bed!

I am grateful for a husband who is creative, hardworking, and handy.

8 comments:

Megs said...

Nice little poem, Rach! Ha ha...and you do spoil those dogs. We make Maya work for it if she's going to be on our bed ;)

Swensons said...

Hahahaha oh my how cute is that rach! I love it! Spoiled little doggies!

Kaley and Jeremy said...

That's hilarious. The things we do for our dogs!

Nick and Brandi said...

Cute! I love that ramp and the cute poem you wrote! I am not that creative. ha ha

Shanna said...

you guys are cute! i love dogs that much too!!!

Unknown said...

ha ha! That is awesome. Our little pup cant reach our bed either so she sits there and whimpers until we bring her up. Very creative!

Meghann said...

HaHaHa! That's awesome! Brilliant that it can be hidden under the bed!

Laura said...

LOVE it! Very inventive, and the poem is genius as well! We love your little family of four as well!

Authors