Sunday, April 17, 2011

Priya's Shower

Last Saturday we were able to throw a baby shower for Meghann & Priya since she was having a girl this time around. Lucky for us we held the shower just in time because Priya was born this past Friday night at 9:37pm! We are so happy to welcome another niece into the family!

Anyway, we had lots of yummy food & desserts - thank you to everyone who brought stuff! And Meghann got lots of great gifts.

I had a friend of mine make cupcakes for me in the colors of Priya's nursery. They turned out AMAZING. Thanks Ashley!



{Meghann's mom brought desserts from Granite Bakery, Mmmm....}

{Lucky for us, we got to hang out with little miss Ava the whole time}
{lil miss ava & skinny grandma - I just have to give a shoutout because I am so proud of her - she has lost about 25 lbs since March! Way to go Mom!}
{Most of the guests, there were a few who came and went that aren't pictured}
{Meghann opening some gifts!}


I am so anxious to meet Priya, I haven't been able to see her yet because I had a wedding to photograph all day yesterday so I am counting down the hours until I get to see her TODAY! I'm sure I will have pictures to share soon!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

oh my...who did your mom's cute hair?! I LOVE IT!! ha ha jk

those cupcakes look delish!!! i almost wanted to lick my computer screen.

Megs said...

Ashley did a great job with the cupcakes!

Laura said...

I am excited for you- looks like an amazing shower!

Authors