Sunday, March 15, 2009

Softball in the St.George Sun!

The past weekend was spent in St.George with my family! But I was only missing one MAJOR part, my husband! It was sad not to have him there, and I missed him lots but these are the things I was thankful for this weekend:

1. a safe arrival in St.George Thursday night
2. seeing my grandma & grandpa harris, I ♥ them!
3. watching my little sister play softball for Davis High (they did great! only lost one)
4. going to in'n'out burger
5. trying to eat fish for the first time in a LONG time, & not loving it :] (the rolls were good though haha)
6. soaking in the St.George sun
7. getting to see my cousin play softball for Dixie High
8. having my puppies there with me (it also helped me sleep better since Tyler wasn't there)
9. no car troubles (we drove my murano)
10. and a safe arrival home!

It was really nice to take a little vaca to my old hometown where I spent my childhood years :]
But I really missed Tyler & was happy to come home & see him! Hopefully next time he can join us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it really feels like it's been a while! You guys should come stop by this week to meet Roman and see the house. And bring your two babies to meet mine! Haha... :)

Shane and Kenzie said...

Sounds nice to get away and be in the warm sun! I miss you tons Rach...I hope your calling is going well! ;)

Megs said...

Cute new layout! We missed everyone this weekend!

Meghann said...

What is up with the gelter children and not liking fish?! Tim being the exception. For the first time in our marriage Aaron tried a piece of fish yesterday, not because I asked him, no because his father-in-law asked him to. He said, "That's not bad!" I miss fish. Way to be brave and try it again!

Authors