Monday, June 1, 2009

Porter Ray has arrived!!

We are so excited about the new arrival of my brother Aaron & sis-in-law Meghann's baby boy! His name is Porter Ray, and he came yesterday May 31st @ 1:59 PM. Meghann had to receive a C-section because the umbilical cord was too short! He weighed 6 lbs. 1 oz. & is 19 inches long. He is a tiny bundle of joy & we already love and adore him SO much! He is such a blessing in all of our lives & we are so excited that he is finally here!

Aaron & Meghann, we love you guys so much & we are so excited about this new little guy. We already have so much love for him & it will only grow. He is a choice spirit of our Heavenly Father & he couldn't have been born to better parents. What a tremendous blessing he is in all of our lives! We can't wait to see what life holds for your cute family, CONGRATULATIONS!!


This picture was taken when my little brother Micah was holding him just a couple hours after he was born!
Here's Tyler holding Porter earlier today!
He's opened his eyes a few times when I've been there visiting, he is so sweet.
Oh and he has red hair! I'm so happy :] Meghann has gorgeous red hair so I'm hoping Porter will keep his red hair to be like his Mommy!

2 comments:

Laura said...

so cute I am so excited for your family!He is so cute! I wish I could see him up close!

Meghann said...

Thanks you Rachael for such a caring post! We're so grateful for all the love the family has given us and are excited for you to get to know Porter!

Authors