Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert!

We had been anticipating this night for months now & finally on Tuesday night we got to go see Taylor Swift in concert! I was so excited to get to spend the night with my sisters. We had fairly good seats we could see the stage really well but unfortunately my iPhone wouldn't do a good job of taking pictures of it so I had to resort to snapping pictures of the big screen. Oh well~ Taylor is such a doll, she is loads of fun & her concert was so entertaining! She surprised everyone by showing up in a random aisle and so tons of fans got to see her up close & hug her and stuff. She had a bunch of outfit changes, and at one part in the concert she came out wearing a Utah Jazz jersey which I thought was way cool! Our favorite part was probably the down pour of water at the end of her show on stage. It was so awesome! I had never seen it done before & she went beneath it and got DRENCHED! (picture below) I don't know many other female artists who would willingly get drenched in front of millions of people on stage! I love how Taylor's songs all reflect life as a teenager, and first loves, break ups, real life stuff. She is a great role model for teen girls & I think very highly of her! Hopefully she'll keep it up :]





We had such a great night!!

2 comments:

Meghann said...

glad you girls had so much fun!

Shmacque said...

She really is awesome and so sweet. I love how her songs are about real life and you can always find one to fit how you are feeling or what you are going through. I am sooo jealous of you!!

Authors