Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding Season!!

I feel like the biggest slacker on updating this blog. The past month or so have been SO insanely busy for me due to the abundance of weddings I am and will be photographing! I'm keeping this short & for those of you who are interested in what I've been up to check out my photo blog here. I've been so blessed to have the success that I have & continue to have already since starting my business. Thanks to all of you who have referred me to others & I look forward to the years ahead!

2 comments:

Megs said...

We're so proud of you!

Meghann said...

I always knew you were *talented* but you're dedicated and meticulous about your work making you very successful. You've just started, I can't wait to see what the future holds for our little sister! :)

Authors