Thursday, January 21, 2010

VOTE FOR ME!

***UPDATE***
Thanks for those of you who voted for me! Unfortunately, I wasn't even close to winning :( Oh well, better luck next time?



Hey Everyone! I am trying to win a spot in a photography workshop with Julie Parker. I want this REALLY bad & I can't do it without your help!
Please click on this link:
http://julieparkerphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-time-to-vote.html
and vote for me.. RACHAEL GAPINSKI!

You can only vote once per computer/phone. THANKS SO MUCH!

6 comments:

Tim said...

Done.
Good luck!

Megs said...

Hope you win! Good luck!

Ashley said...

I hope you get in! Good luck!

karlianne said...

consider yourself voted for. :) love you. good luck!

Jessica Sorensen said...

I voted for you Hope you get it looks like fun.

B, A, K and C said...

hey rachel this is Aimee Anderson Tueller I was going to write you on facebook but was looking at bains blog and found your blog and was going to see if you would write me on face book or call me and see when your next opening to get our family pictures dont just let me know thanks

Authors