Thursday, September 30, 2010

August Adventures

We had a pretty exciting August this year. Here are some pictures to prove it!
{Swimming - check out those sunglasses on my cute neice, can you be any cuter?}

We all celebrated my Mom's birthday - she gets August all to herself.
{we got a cake made at coldstone especially for her & it was delicious!}


{my mom is a lover of brownies, especially the corner pieces. So we got her a pan that will make every piece a corner piece!}

We had a blast playing softball together as a fam!
{Tim all geared up and ready to play}
{My cute softball lovin' sisters}
{Tyler with his usual 'why must you insist on taking a picture of me' look}
{We played until we could play no longer..}

We had the opportunity to go to St.George & Vegas on a business trip for Rachael Tyler Photography. I shot a wedding at the Vegas Temple. Tyler was able to take a day off work to come which I was super happy about & my little sis Karli & her bf Chase came along for the fun.

One of the nights, Karli and I decided it would be fun to take Tyler & Chase around town and show them where we used to live & other fun spots from our childhood.
{Karli & I in front of our childhood home in Bloomington}

We spent all day Saturday in Las Vegas and didn't get back into St.George until around 2AM. Besides shooting the wedding and reception we..
{experienced life as a bug}
{watched the fountain show in front of the Bellagio}
{Karli & Chase}

And walked along the strip for a while until we were too tired to walk any further.
{Tyler and I}

Sorry for the crappy quality of pictures, I didn't want to hold my big camera for any longer after I was done with that wedding.. you understand right? :)

Next post.. our vacation to California!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love every kind of brownie and I LOVE the corner pieces. Your mom and I would really get along or fight over the brownie corners.

Meghann said...

I love all the updating you've been doing! Fun pictures!

karlianne said...

yeah.. too bad right after we got the brownie pan everyone decided to go on diets and eat healthier.. now it just sits in the cabinet and teases us every time we see it.
and vegas was awesome! thanks for taking us with you!

Authors