Monday, February 14, 2011

Feelin' the love

My husband is so sweet.
Even though I knew what he was up to when he told me he "forgot his socks" as an excuse to have to come home in between school & work.
I was still surprised that the flowers were SO beautiful.
And I never expected 3 perfect cupcakes.
We shared one together {not pictured}
He knows how to make a sick girl feel better on Valentines Day. Now if only I had the strength to do something thoughtful for him..
I love you Tyler, more than you know. You are my best friend & you make me so happy. I can't wait to see what life has in store for us!

My dad never forgets his girls on Valentines Day either.. a single rose speaks volumes from a father to his daughter. I love you too Daddy!

5 comments:

Meghann said...

What a LOVEd girl you are! I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those sure are beautiful! Sorry your sick! So so so cute of your papa to buy you a rose!!

Ninjas said...

I hope you get feeling better. That sucks to feel sick at all...never mind on a holiday. Where is that bakery at? I need to go there. Yum.

xo

Shane and Kenzie said...

Cute cupcakes for a cute gal!

Megs said...

Mmmm...cupcakes! :) Sounds like a great day (minus the not feeling well.)

Authors