Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy 24th bday to Rach!

My birthday this year was quite boring. I was still sick with the flu so my older siblings didn't want to bring their families up to celebrate with the chance of getting the kids sick. So needless to say we never really celebrated my bday. The highlight of my birthday was all the birthday wishes I received on facebook, a sign made for me by my family & dinner at Red Robin which made me feel sick & the cupcake they brought me made me feel even more sick just by looking at it. Thank you to all my grandparents for the cards in the mail & thank you to those who got me gifts, I appreciated them!

Hope my 24th year gets better than it's been so far - haha - I'm getting old!
{the sign my family made me & hung out their garage}

4 comments:

Kaley and Jeremy said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Hope you're feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute of your family! Happy late birthday girly!!!!

Jessica Sorensen said...

That stinks you were so sick. I went to red robin for my birthday too.

Ninjas said...

Ah. I am sorry you had to be sick on your birthday! Happy late birthday Rach. 24 will be great to you, I can tell

Authors