Tuesday, January 3, 2012

15 Week Appointment

Tyler & I went in yesterday for my monthly appointment. I was about 2 days shy of 15 weeks. It was my first stomach ultrasound which I must say is much more convenient than the other! :)
Little Baby Gap was nice enough to give us a glimpse at revealing it's gender! My doc used the words, "Looks like your having a [blank]" He said he was "pretty sure" so I am hesitant to tell until after our next appointment. SO I have put together a poll that is located on the sidebar. I want to know what you think Baby Gap's gender is!!

Everything checked out wonderfully & on schedule which is always great news! My tummy is finally starting to push out a tiny bit but I am afraid I just look like I ate too many sweets over the holidays (who knows maybe that is really the reason..)
Between now and my next appointment I am looking forward to A. Feeling great - 2nd trimester has been so good to me so far! and B. Feeling this baby move!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

yay! hopefully you will feel that little one move soon. i started feeling movement around 16 weeks so i'm sure you will soon! now she's a little piggly wiggly and won't sit still long enough for them to even get her heartbeat! i'm so happy for you both!

Shanna said...

so fun rach!!! keep us updated!

Unknown said...

I'm going with a boy. Typically they develop earlier and are easier to see! :) We knew Raedin was a boy at 13 weeks!

karlianne said...

yay! i love whenever i see ultrasound pics. i cant wait til you start showing so i can (uninvitedly) touch your belly whenever i want. :)

Kaley and Jeremy said...

That is so exciting! You can probably expect a few badgering texts from me in attempt to get you to tell me what he thinks the sex is. :)

Authors