Monday, January 30, 2012

19 Weeks

{profile}

What a little STINKER our child is!
As you can see on my side bar, I have re-opened my poll for guessing the gender because we are only more in limbo now than ever!
At my appointment today, we were so excited to finally get a confirmation on the gender only to be pleasantly surprised when my doctor said the complete opposite of what he thought 4 weeks ago. He wasn't able to get a good view either because the umbilical cord was in between baby's legs - as well as it's hand! Baby was even awake & moving it's legs and fingers but would not budge to let us see a thing!

I don't even know what to think at this point, I was pretty set on it being a certain gender we had even narrowed down the name. Now I have to retract and start all over - haha. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, after all, it wasn't a for sure guess in the first place.
Now I have to wait 3 weeks until my targeted ultrasound! Lets hope Baby cooperates next time - it would be the best birthday present ever! :)

2 comments:

Meghann said...

What ever gender this kid is going to be cute! Sorry you still don't know for sure that would drive me nuts!

Kristen said...

Remember my story of Brigham? We were told 90% chance a girl and then out came a boy. I never was definite until I saw my baby! I always had a boy nmae and a girl name at the hospital.

Authors