Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mother Nature


I have a gorgeous sister don't I? I was just posting her session on my photography blog and it reminded me of a funny story. We decided to shoot her bridals/groomals in an orchard & as we were nearing the end of the session we were finishing up with some images by the tree stump (pictured above). After about 5 minutes, I suddenly realized that there was a tiny pair of baby shoes just sitting nonchalantly on the exact tree stump we had been using. I couldn't believe I had just barely noticed them! Well needless to say, I was indeed pregnant at the time but had NO IDEA. Maybe Mother Nature was trying to tell me something??? :)

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Random, very cute story :)

karlianne said...

That was the best. I cant believe no one noticed them that whole time! apparently baby gap has a thing for shoes. Got their first pair before anyone knew they were there!

Unknown said...

This story is adorable! & so special for you guys! :)

Authors