Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Maternity Pictures

At the end of April we had the chance to get my maternity pictures taken by my magnificent friend Dustin Izatt! I had a hard time convincing myself to get these done because it is hard to see myself on the chubby side after promising myself 6 years ago that I would never go back there. But I knew deep down before I got pregnant that I would inevitably gain weight during pregnancy so I am trying my hardest to accept it & find the beauty in it. I believe all pregnant women are beautiful in every shape & form. There is just something that radiates from a pregnant woman that you won't find anywhere else.

For these photos I wanted to, more than anything, show the love the Tyler & I share - and the new love we are forming stronger and stronger everyday with our tiny baby girl.

Thank you Dustin, from the bottom of my heart, for these & for doing such an amazing job!
Here are just a few of our favorites.












6 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

You both look so good! Your daughter will be beautiful! I can't wait to see what she will look like.

Lexi Paige said...

These photos are absolutely stunning!! Rachael---I don't think we have met before, but Tyler and I grew up next door to one another :) I love following your blog. You guys a such a cute couple and are going to have such a beautiful little girl! Good luck with everything!!

Shane and Kenzie said...

I love the one with the bright yellow flowers...gorgeous! you'll be so happy you did these pictures!

Nick and Brandi said...

You look so cute! I wish I looked that cute pregnant!

Shanna said...

these are beautiful! and you look adorable rach!!

Meghann said...

They are so beautiful because you guys are! I love all of them!

Authors