Friday, June 8, 2012

We love June!

So far June has been a great month! We have celebrated some birthdays and celebrated the graduation of Tyler's little brother, Kalen, from Davis High School!

Way to go, Kalen! And to think all those lovely locks are gone now!


My Mom & I took a quick trip down to St.George this week just to visit. I was hesitant to go at first just because I am so close to my due date. I made sure to call the hospital there to make sure they were covered by my insurance - just in case! I wouldn't have been too disappointed if I had my baby girl there - it's where I was born!

My Mom & I were hoping to catch a show at Tuacahn while we were there, so we drove out to the Amphitheater to see about tickets - SOLD OUT :(
I snapped this pic while we were out at Tuacahn just because of all the memories it brought back for me. When I was younger I participated in the production, "Utah!" & I loved every minute of it.

We found time for some shopping for our baby, I just couldn't resist!
I am obsessed. And I LOVE baby girl shoes!

We got home just in time for my 37 week appointment (or possibly really 38). I am definitely dilated to a 1 & 50% effaced. After the ultrasound, the calculations came out to say she was weighing 7 lbs 10 oz already - but my doc said she was most likely about 7 lb 5 oz. (not much of a difference anyway - I may be having a chunky newborn!)

My doc also informed me of a new rule put into place at the hospitals stating that new mothers were not to be induced before 41 weeks - eek! If I go that far I will seriously have a 10 lb baby I am sure of it! ...not to mention that would put me at the 4th of July - & I just really would prefer not to have her on a holiday! He reassured me that he didn't believe I would be that late & that next week he is going to do everything he can to get things progressing :)
Growing like a weed - This may be the last belly photo I post!

To top yesterday off, my family all went to see Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband at the Sandy Amphitheater. It was to celebrate Alta View Hospital's 30th anniversary - and since my Mom works there we all got to go for free! It was such a great time!


Who knows, maybe the next time I post I will be holding my sweet baby girl in my arms :)

1 comment:

Randy Gelter said...

Can't wait until she gets here! Thanks for all of the pics and commentary. LOVE YOU !!

Authors