Friday, August 3, 2012

The hospital & our many visitors!

I delivered Whitley at Ogden Regional & I had such a great experience there.
I loved the fact that the room I delivered in was also my postpartum room as well - and it was huge!
The nurses there were so awesome & I will never forget them. They made my delivery and stay so much better than I could have imagined. They were always asking how I was feeling, if I needed anything, and what they could do for me.
Here are a few photos we took during our stay at the hospital.









Another reason why our stay at the hospital was so great, was all the many visitors we had!
{a brand new Uncle - Braden holding Whitley}

{Uncle Aaron & Aunt Meghann}

{Uncle Chase}

{New Grandparents - Amy & Jeff with new uncle - Carson}

{The Woodyatts - Kiera, Jeff & Daniel}

{Aunt Megan & Uncle Tim}

{New Great Grandma Helen & new Great Aunt Celeste}

People who visited that aren't pictured: Aunt Devanee & Uncle Micah, Relief Society Pres - Sister Harding, Great Aunt Lisa Holland, & Grandma & Grandpa Randy & Judy! Also, thanks to those who brought us gifts or had them sent to our room (Morgan & Kelsey).

Our stay was great, but we were ready to go home. Here are some photos of us packing our little bug up for the ride home!


When we walked in our front door, we were so surprised to see that our families had made us this sign!
And also a sign for Whitley on her bedroom door.

Over the next couple of weeks, we had lots of visitors!
{Tyler's great aunt Lisa from TX}

{new Great Grandma, Linda}

{The Hulseys from TX - Laura, Emma & Olivia}


{Cousin Emerie}

{Second Cousin Candice & friend Erin}

{and we finally convinced new uncle Kalen to hold Whitley}

{Morgs}

{Not pictured: Great Grandpa Paul, Desiree Decker, Chase Mitchell, Shanae Farley & Kaley Carling. Also my visiting teachers Kate & Nicole.}

We loved having so many visitors - something we definitely would not have had the luxury to do in the winter time. Tyler told me yesterday that we should have all our babies during the summer time so we don't have to worry as much about sicknesses going around. I would be totally fine if that ended up happening but we will just have to see how it goes I guess!

No comments:

Authors