Thursday, December 18, 2008

8 THINGS!

I got tagged by Megan, this is probably way boring cuz I'm not too exciting these days ha ha!

8 Of my Favorite Books-
I didn't do much reading until recently so this one could be hard...
Twilight Series
Religious books (BofM & Bible of course)
Too Soon to Say Goodbye
Skinny Biotch books (don't wanna swear in front of the kiddies..ha ha)
Les Miserables (the short version :])
The Harry Potter books
-k- this is sad i really can't think of any others that I love...

8 Things That Happened Yesterday- Does it have to be yesterday?!? Um,
1) laundry
2) edited pictures
3) packed and mailed Laura's Christmas gift
4) ordered photo prints
5) made peanut butter fingers
6) took my comforter to get dry cleaned
7) met my cute visiting teachers :]
8) posted this blog! ha ha


8 Things To Look Forward To-
1)Christmas with our families!
2)driving in my new car :]
3)having kids someday
4)Christmas Eve with Tyler's relatives
5)the future of my photography business!
6)finishing the BofM as a family (Ty & I)
7)Tax Return (I'll have to agree with you Meg)
8)learning more about photography :]

8 Things On My Wish List-
1)Lose weight!
2)To have kids
3)To have a great holiday season!
4)To get my website finished
5)To pay off our car loans :]
6)Learn how to cook well for Tyler!
7)Run a marathon
8)For everyone to have a very Merry Christmas! :]

8 Things I Love About Winter-
1) Christmas
2)New Years
3)Warm Fires
4)Yummy treats
5)Seeing snow from inside.. ha ha
6)Remembering Christ's birth
7)the spirit of giving
8)Love

8 To Tag-
Kiera
Meghann
Jacque
Morgan
Laura
Beki
Amberlee
Bridgette

3 comments:

Megs said...

You made peanut butter fingers? I should have dropped by...

Meghann said...

Cute post Rach. I think you might be a little more baby hungry than I suspected ;) you're so cute. Love Ya!

Kiera said...

i already did that one ha ha sorry ;)

Authors