Monday, December 8, 2008

Megan's Baby Shower!






This past Saturday was lots of fun, we got to throw my sister-in-law Megan a baby shower! She only has a few weeks left (She's due on January 1st!) We are all so excited! Her Mom & sister brought a 6 foot sandwich (pictures below) & way yummy ecclairs! We played a bunch of games & Megan opened a bunch of great gifts! She got over 300 diapers (very great gift :]) & my other sister-in-law Meghann (yes there is two) got Emerie (Megan's baby) the cutest U of U cheerleader outfit! (picture below) Megan's Mom got her all the blessing stuff including a dress that looks like the one Megan was blessed in, a blanket, socks, a cute bow, and shoes! Megan also got lots of things she registered for, which only leaves a few more purchases left for Tim :]. All in all it was so nice to visit with family & celebrate the coming of my Mom's first grandchild & my first Niece!!

3 comments:

Megs said...

Great post Rach! I'm going to have to make a link to it from our page...Because my pictures weren't very good and I was sick yesterday so I didn't write much. So basically what I'm saying is...You're post is better than mine! Ha ha. Thanks again! It was wonderful! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute shower! And great pictures too!

Tim said...

oh man, I just _love_ the look on mom's face in that picture...haha.
I love you mom! :)

Authors