Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!!!

So on Monday night my parents got home from the yearly cabin trip to Island Park. Sadly we couldn't go this year because I had to work and Rach had a photo shoot. We really wish we could have gone with the family but couldn't get away from that thing married people call....."responsibility" Anyways, even though we couldn't go my parents still brought a tree home for us and the Gelter fam. They did an awesome job picking out the trees (thanks mom and dad), and we couldn't wait to get it home and decorated!! Rach was in charge of the decoration department and I got the wonderful job of putting on the lights! :) I quickly found out that putting the lights on is no easy task.....my arms look like a pin cushion. Anyways this is the end product. The pictures don't really do it justice becasue you can't get the full effect of the lights! But it still looks really awesome! It now officially feels like Christmas in the Gapinski house! And I love the smell of pine trees! We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job both of you! Your Christmas tree is adorable!! Hope you guys are having happy holidays!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Where are you two living? Your house looks very nice inside! Good Job!...wanna come decorate mine?

Meghann said...

I love this tree! Awesome job Rach with the decorations and Tyler I feel your pain. Growing up I was the only kid willing to do the lights and I couldn't stand seeing my mom bleed so I totally get the scraps. :) Merry Christmas!

Jeff and Kiera said...

I love the tree it is so cute. you need to come help me decorate cuz i just can't do it good lol

Authors