Thursday, March 24, 2011

Downtown San Antonio

Tyler & I spent one of our days in downtown San Antonio. The most annoying part was parking, it took us at least a half hour to find a place to park. We went to see the Alamo & the Riverwalk. We also wandered around at the huge mall & even went to a movie. We ate at two delicious restaurants for lunch and dinner right on the Riverwalk. It was a great day for just the two of us!

{the mall}
{it was refreshing to see flowers after such a long winter in Utah}

{we ate lunch at Hard Rock Cafe because I had never been}
{the riverwalk}

{the Alamo}
I had to throw these two pictures in because they are so adorable & I miss them already.
{miss olivia}
{emma - in the outfit I brought her}

7 comments:

Megs said...

that mall looks incredible! And I think everyone needs to eat at hard rock...that's the first place we ate in NYC, per my request ;) glad you guys were able to enjoy a day for the two of you!

olivia and emma are so beautiful!

Ninjas said...

Did you like the River Walk? Where did you eat besides hard rock? It looks so nice there!

Meghann said...

These photos are beautiful. Those flowers make me ache for spring.

Rachael said...

Yes the Riverwalk was a cool place, just not a whole lot to do besides walk and eat. Haha We ate dinner at a restaurant called Q.

Kaley and Jeremy said...

Looks like a fun trip--I've never been there but you've said the food was delicious so I might have to make my way there someday!

Laura said...

We miss you too! I am so happy that the two of you were able to come! Emma still asks about you two and the air plane :)

Brooke and Jonny said...

We stayed on the river walk once and absolutely loved it!!!! One of my favorite vacations. Looks like you guys had a blast. We did a ton of eating and shopping there too

Authors