Saturday, March 5, 2011

birthday update :)

so I feel a little bad about my birthday post, I was in a funk & I think I just wanted to feel sorry for myself for a minute. My family made my bday last about 2 weeks with little get togethers. Last weekend I was able to go to Pepper Bellys with my fam & Ty & we took fried ice cream to go. We met up with my brother Aaron's family and enjoyed cupcakes & the ice cream and I was finally sung Happy Birthday :) My mom got me a Jillian Michael's workout DVD & yoga mat, Dev got me a Yogotogo giftcard, Aaron's family got me a beautiful simon dewey picture of Christ, and Tim's family got me a cute sweater! (Can't forget that I got my awesome camera a month ago from my hubby & a case for it from Karli & Chase). Tyler's family got me tickets to see Hairspray at the new theater in Centerville which I enjoyed going to this past week with Amy (Tyler's Mom) & my Mom! I got lots of cards in the mail & money from Ty's grandparents & my cute friend Desiree got me some adorable flowers.{pictured below} On Sunday, Tyler and I had a fun day going to his parent's to celebrate Kalen's birthday. I made a caramel brownie cheesecake for him & it ended up being delicious! {pictured below} Then we headed over to my parent's house for my last bday celebration where I got sung to AGAIN :) but this time I got to blow out candles! My Mom made 'better than sex cake' and it did not disappoint!
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday SO great, I am grateful for each and every one of you & it feels great to be so loved by such amazing people.



2 comments:

Tim said...

Great to hear that you enjoyed your birthday!

Ninjas said...

Holy crap. You got spoiled! And you should have! I need the "better than sex cake" recipe? Please? I love that stuff.... and it just might be...Well never mind.


(just kidding josh!)

Authors