Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Texas: Laura's Birthday!

Tyler flew into San Antonio on Sunday night & I was SO excited after being away from him for a WHOLE week & I was looking forward to spending an entire week just hanging out with him & our friends. Monday was Laura's birthday and we celebrated by going to dinner & then back to the house for cake & presents. Me being the dedicated Groupon addict found a groupon for a little mexican restaurant called Marianito's. If you've been following our blog for a while you might have caught on that Tyler & I love going to restaurants that are featured on the food network {diners, drive-ins & dives, man vs food, outrageous foods} This place was featured on Outrageous Foods for it's massive 7 lb burrito eating challenge. Tyler ordered the mini version of it & could barely eat half of it.

{the birthday girl}
{this place is also famous for their fried oreos}
{we had to give them a taste - Laura ate 4}

{Tyler with his new bff Emma}
{the party}
{they let everyone write comments onto the wall about the restaurant so we thought we'd leave ours}
{Laura & Cody had never had better than sex cake so I chose to make it for her bday - it was a hit!}

I'm so glad that I was able to be there for Laura's birthday - it's been quite a few years since I've been able to!

3 comments:

Megs said...

Those fried oreos look YUMMY! I want one...

Meghann said...

Wow, fried Oreos... who thought that up? Looks like so much fun!

Laura said...

It was so much fun having both of you here! It was a birthday to remember for sure! Yes I was a pig, those fried oreos were delicious!

Authors