Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm an auntie, again!

I had the opportunity to take 2 weeks and fly out to Texas to be with my bestie as she delivered her second baby girl yesterday! We headed to the hospital around 11:00pm on the 9th and Laura, Cody & I ended up walking around the halls for 2 hours to help move things along quicker. She got admitted around 1:30am and progressed quickly! She had her epidural around 2:30am and by 4:35am she was ready to push. Lucky girl pushed for only 8 minutes!
Olivia Ryan
March 10, 2011
4:43 am
8 lb 1 oz
20.25 inches
Olivia and Laura are doing fabulous and are expected to be home tomorrow - yay!
Meanwhile we have been loving our days chillin' in the hospital room, chatting, laughing & admiring a beautiful new baby!


Congratulations Laura & Cody!! You make beautiful little girls!!

3 comments:

Meghann said...

This is just so awesome that you get to be there with Laura and her beautiful growing family!

Megs said...

So happy for their little family! I just love them and I love that you were able to be there for her. 8 minutes pushing - that's awesome! I've heard the second time around can either be super easy or super difficult - I'm SO glad it was the first choice! They have such beautiful little girls!

Love you, Rach! Enjoy your trip and all the newborn cuddles!

Shanna said...

you are such a good friend to her rach! its so nice to see that!!! CONGRATS LAURA!

Authors