Monday, June 27, 2011

I love my Texas familia

This is my Texas family.
They live in Texas... Duh.
This picture was taken right after baby Olivia's blessing. Which just happens to be the main reason for my visit - but definitely not the only.


I had lots of fun spending quality time with my Texas family & here are some pictures to prove it.

We went to get Olivia's ears pierced.
{She had no idea what she was in for..}


{Poor baby - Emma was scared for her she was clinging to my leg as I was taking this picture}

{but Liv was tough & cried for only a few minutes & then fell fast asleep}

We went to the batting cages.



{love this chees-er}


We got pedicures.


Cody did, too.

We went to an authentic Greek Restaurant - Belly dancer & all!


{Emma was in awe & kept saying "i like that!"}


We had a blast going swimming, being lazy at home, watching Olivia roll over for the first time, shopping, going to the gym & seeing gross guys in booty shorts, & making these videos...










This was taken right before I left for the airport.. I already miss my Texas family :(

2 comments:

Megan said...

So I thought I had commented on this post, but days have passed and I'm thinking not. Stupid phone. ANYWAYS...I love your texas familia, too. ha ha. Laura & the girls are great.

Laura said...

Rach..I could've sworn I had already posted on this! Anyway we miss you too, We had a blast with you while you were here. that night of dancing was great, I love how you made that video of emma fast forward it made it even more funny. Oh and Megs I need to ask you are you counting cody as one of the girls? ;)Or did you completely leave him out on purpose? jk we love you guys too!

Authors