Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dev. The Graduate.

I can't believe my littlest sister is officially graduated.
I can't believe it's now been 6 years since Tyler & I graduated.
Crazy to think we are more than halfway to our 10 year reunion. Makes me feel old..
{The graduate - she graduated with high honors - her GPA was something like 3.95}


{You can't see it very well but I drew an arrow pointing to Dev}


{Dev & her bf Jake}

{Proud parents}

{Dev with Aaron, Meghann, Porter & Priya (she's hiding)}

{Sisters}

We are proud of you Devanee! Now on to bigger & better things right? ;)

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Such a pretty graduate! Thanks for sharing your photos with us. :)

Shanna said...

congrats devanee!! (spell check)

rach you look gorgeous as ever!

Megan said...

Can't believe that little Dane is all grown up and entering the adult world. *tear* It was nice to go to dinner and see you all!

Authors