Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Little Buddy!!


We meant to post this sooner but we have added a new addition to our little family. His name is Toby & he is a Yorkshire Terrier aka Yorkie! He is barely over 3 months old & weighs just under 2 lbs. He loves to cuddle & insists on sleeping on my pillow touching me at all times during the night. hah. He loves to chew on anything like puppies do, so we made sure to get him lots of toys to play with. Roxi has finally warmed up to him & every now and then you can catch them sleeping next to each other... he hates to be left alone so he gets plenty of exercise running from one place to another with us. He hates wet grass & won't go potty on it *frustrating!* But it's kinda cute at the same time... We love him so much & are so thankful he is apart of our family!



Toby loves to give kisses & nibble on your ears! He also loves to bite the wind.. it's cute.


2 comments:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Tyler! I'm so happy you two got a blog! I'm sorry I missed your wedding, being pregnant has been no fun for me! It was good to see you at Megans wedding with your beautiful bride, I never got to hang out with her because I was married by the time you met her! Rachael you had an adorable wedding dress and I have to admit that Tyler is a catch! He was always such a great, nice friend! Hope everything is still going great!

Braden said...

Hey Ty and Rach great blog. I also looked at the Rachael Tyler Photography one and it is great also - especially the pictures of the cute little brown boy. Hope you can stop by today - We miss you!

Love - Little B & Mom

Authors