Sunday, August 31, 2008

Love + Roses = Tyler!


This past Monday was the one month mark that Tyler and I have been married & it seems like it flew by! It has been so great though, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Tyler surprised me when he came home from work with a dozen red roses that were SO beautiful! It felt so good to know he was thinking about me, and that he would go out of his way to tell me how happy he was to be married to me.

Tyler, I love you so much! Thank you again for the beautiful flowers, they mean so much to me! I am so happy that we are finally married, and that we can share forever with eachother! I can't wait to see what our future brings... always remember that I love you!!

1 comment:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Congratulations on being married, isnt it wonderful! I love your picture in front of the temple, its beautiful!

Authors