Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's going on at the Gapinski's?

I just thought it was an appropriate time for my inner blogger to come out and give everyone an update on what is going on in the Gapinski home!

First I thought everyone might like to know how our kitchen remodel is going...... We decided it would work better as a scrapbook room. As you can see it is going awesome! Ha ha jk! However our kitchen has done really well over the last couple days doubling as the community scrapbook room! A few days this week the kitchen has looked like a scene from "When Scrapbooks Attack". Even though we have been forced to eat our meals in the spaces that remain between all the cute paper designs and cute shape hole punchers, Rach and her friends have done an awesome job on all of their little projects! And I am glad that they all can spend time together doing something that they love!!

Rachael and I have found a new hobby, that is actually semi-productive. We have become active ebayers! We may sound slightly lame with this.....But we really like finding good deals on stuff and trying to turn a profit on pretty much anything on the wonderful world of ebay! I guess we could have developed a worse hobby. At least this one has potential to be an income generator! So if anyone has anything they need to get rid of let us know....We'll put it on ebay!










And last but not least.......We are stoked about the opening of the FOOTBALL season!!! (Well I am atleast, but I will hopefully persuade Rach to love football as well!). I absolutely love everything about this time of year. I think college football is one of the most exciting sports that can be watched on a TV. I also love the NFL. I just need the Chargers to pull through and make it to the superbowl and everything will be golden! Football season is great because it also means that the MLB playoffs are close at hand. We have considered it a trade off that Rach gets scrapbook parties and I get to watch football! Its a win-win!!! So needless to say our TV will be getting alot of use over the next few months!
Now you know what has been going on over the past little while....nothing too exciting but thanks for reading anyways!!! :)

2 comments:

Meghann said...

I'm so excited for the upcoming sports too! Everyone keeps talking about season premiers and all I can think about is this Sunday! Fun stuff! If I were a betting woman I'd bet that the world series ends up being Chicago vs. Chicago! Go Cubs!

Aaron said...

Aren't sports great? I tell you what, BYU vs. Utah this year is going to be battle of the undefeated BCS hopefuls! It'll be fun!

Authors