Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks Beki! :]

Beki tagged me... So I guess I'll do it.. just for her though :]


1. What is his name? Tyler Gapinski

2. Who eats more? Him for sure! But I can beat him anyday eating anything to do with dessert!

3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did. The first clue before the actually statement was a text message that said "So I don't want to scare you away or anything, but I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with you." :]

4. Who is taller? He is.. by like 10 inches!

5. Who is smarter? Academic wise.. Tyler is! :]

6. Who is more sensitive? I am definitely... but every now and then he's a little moody :]

7. Who does the laundry? I do! & I don't mind it at all...

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on how you look at it.. lol.. he sleeps by the door! But he insists my side is much more comfy! ya right!

9. Who pays the bills? We both do, but Tyler pays most of them so far...

10. Who cooks more? Probably me! Everynow and then Tyler will cook something up too.

11. Who is more stubborn? Umm.. me!

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I'll admit it's usually Tyler!

13. Who has more siblings? I do.. 3 brothers and 2 sisters.. he tried with 3 brothers but not quite. I win! :]

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Um..I like to pretend I do. But we are pretty equal!

15. What do you like to do together? We just like to hang out and relax.. we don't get much time to do it so it's always nice! We love to just be around family and friends and just chat or do anything!

16. Who eats more sweets? I do for sure! I am out of control.. someone please help! :]

17. Guilty Pleasures? Ice cream! Scrapbooking!

18. How did you meet? Oh gosh.. without being too nerdy myspace. But it's not one of those creepy myspace things.. I recognized him from high school & shot him a msg.. then we started texting a bunch and decided to hang out!

19. Who asked whom out first? Umm.. I don't really know cuz we just both mutually agreed to hang out one night, and then we never stopped hanging out after that!

20. Who kissed who first? I kissed him! ha ha. Oh gosh I'm a sucker!

21. Who proposed? Tyler did of course! Up in the snowy mountains in Montana by Island Park... we were searching for Christmas trees and his mom secretly decorated a tree & when I saw it, it read "Rachael, will you marry me??" then he pulled the ring out of his pocket! You sneaky boy.. I had no clue!!

22. His best features and qualities? Oh gosh.. do you want a novel?! He is simply amazing. He is so kind and thoughtful.. I love that he is a tightwad because I am definitely not! It helps keep me under control :] & I can't forget that he is too handsome for me!


I tag.... KIERA, JACQUE, TIFFANIE, MEGAN, MEGHANN, & SHANNA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That proposal is so cute!

Megs said...

thanks for the tag!

Meghann said...

that was fun

Authors