Saturday, September 27, 2008

Surprise!!

For the past two weeks I had been anticipating Kiera's surprise birthday dinner that Laura & I had the idea to do, along with Jeff (her husband). I think this week past especially slow because I was so excited! But Friday finally came & when work was finally over, I was so stoked! Tyler & I had to go shopping at Target beforehand to get a few things, so when we were finally done we had to rush home so Tyler could change out of his work clothes & into some casual stuff... needless to say we were running a bit behind! But thanks to Laura who arrived at Olive Garden an hour & a half ahead of time to put our name on a list for 22 people! They said the wait would be 1 hour so we were crossing our fingers hoping Kiera and Jeff wouldn't arrive before we got seated!
While we were anxiously waiting, Jacque and I decided to run to the dollar store to get some fun birthday balloons!
We finally got seated not too long before the birthday girl showed up!

We had such a great time hanging out with everybody & not to mention the food was great! After dinner, Tyler & I got the privilege of sneaking off to Coldstone with Jeff & Kiera for some yummy dessert and some great talk! :]

All in all, I'm so happy everything turned out great & that it was a success! I'm sure Kiera will remember this birthday for a while... Love ya girl!

2 comments:

Meghann said...

Ah...Rach! You're such a good friend and so thoughtful in the things you do for others! Sounds like you put together a great surprise.

Shanna said...

Rach i wanna see more pictures from your wedding!! thats my request for your blog. ha ha

Authors