Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time for a haircut!

So tonight we were sitting at Tyler's parents house playing 'Scum' & Tyler was reminded by his mom that he was in serious need of a haircut. Earlier this morning I had mentioned the same thing to him when we were getting ready. So Tyler thought up a great idea! He said "Hey Rach! Lets have you cut my hair!" Well, I wasn't sure if he was serious or not, due to the fact that he is scared to go to anyone besides his aunts to get his hair cut. He won't even go to a salon! But sure enough an hour later, I found myself standing in our kitchen with a comb and shears.


We aren't professionals here at the Gapinski home, so we invented a genius idea for a disposable hair cutting cape.....
Well, I started to use the clippers on the bottom of his hair, and when I got to around the ears I needed to use the shortest setting... well lets just say it was a lot shorter than I thought!
When I first realized what had happened, I just stood there staring.. then Tyler smiled and said "What did you do?!" And I busted up laughing!! I couldn't control it I was practically on the floor... well needless to say we had to go a little shorter on the bottom than planned, but it turned out good!!

I'm glad I didn't totally screw it up, ha ha. Tyler said it looks great! As long as he's happy, that's all that matters :] & now we know we'll never have to pay for another haircut for Tyler again. :] This will probably save us about $200 a year, due to the fact that Tyler's hair grows like a wildfire, & he's in need of a haircut about every two weeks!
Babe, you look handsome! :]


5 comments:

Meghann said...

you two make me giggle :)

Aaron said...

Oh, that's hilarious! I especially like the garbage bag picture! Good times.

Jeff and Kiera said...

good job rach! Atleast it wasn't right before your wedding. I did that to jeff two days before the wedding i cried all night. lol i like the garbage bag, i have used that technique before.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot stop laughing! I did that once and it was SO funny!

Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Authors