Friday, December 17, 2010

November

We didn't have a very eventful November but of course if I stayed up to date on this blog maybe I'd remember more from this month. There was, of course, Thanksgiving to look forward to.
We had Thanksgiving this year at my parent's house. Tyler's family goes to Island Park each year & have Thanksgiving dinner and stay a week in cabins. They also go there to get Christmas trees & the past few years they have been generous enough to bring home extra trees for Tyler & I but also my parent's as well. We wish we could go up at least every other year with them but because of Tyler working in retail, the day after Thanksgiving (aka Black Friday) is a must work day for him.
I did a lot of cooking this year which I didn't mind at all. I enjoy it.
I made 2 pies, one pumpkin & one apple. Tyler & I made the mashed potatoes & deviled eggs. My little sister Karli was a master chef this Thanksgiving, she did the turkey! She also made banana cream pie, chocolate satin pie & creamed corn to name a few.
I really wish I would have taken pictures on Thanksgiving & I have no excuses as to why I didn't.
But it was a fun day & I loved spending it with Tyler & my family.

In November we also had the opportunity to help out my good friend Dustin Izatt. He was teaching a photography workshop & needed us to "model" for him & his students for a mentoring session. We gladly accepted & I have posted a few of the photos we have received from a couple of the students.

[warning - if you don't like to see kissing you may want to close the page now :) ]













{we watched Tyler's family's dogs while they were out of town & I took this picture with my phone because it was so cute. Toby & Roxi finally accepted Brian (he is actually Roxi's baby from her last litter) & they were all curled up on the doggy bed together napping}

6 comments:

Meghann said...

That is a super cute picture of the 3 dogs and I always enjoy admiring you 2 as a couple!

Megs said...

The last picture of you two is my favorite. Too bad you can't see Tyler's face. Oh well, you look gorgeous :) Again, so glad you're updating!

Brooke and Jonny said...

So cute, I love your headband!

Anonymous said...

You guys are the most beautiful couple ever!!! Love the pic's and the doggies are so cute!!

karlianne said...

Those pics are so cute! You 2 are so attractive. You forgot to mention the amazing pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with we made with the extra pumpkin! Yum!

mylyn wood said...

HUGE fan of Dustin. Great pictures! You guys are one good lookin' couple! :-)

Authors