Sunday, December 26, 2010

Temple Square

We went to see the lights at Temple Square this year on December 23rd. We couldn't believe how many people were there. We literally had a hard time walking around! I am sure all those out of towner's visiting family for Christmas were there & that is why it was so hectic.. so next year we will be sure to go earlier in the month!

{My beautiful sisters & I}
{Tyler & I}

{Devanee & Karli}


{Tyler & I, again}

I am grateful we live so close to this beautiful place and that we can visit often. The lights were beautiful but every time I see the Salt Lake Temple at night I am reminded of it's magnificence & meaning. I truly cannot believe such a gorgeous structure was build so long ago & with so much patience over 40 years by those constructing it. I can only imagine the way the saints must of felt going into this temple for the very first time. I am also so very grateful that Tyler and I were sealed together here!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Beautiful pictures Rach! I loved reading your little testimony at the end of this post, you're so right! Thanks for sharing.

Authors